Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 10 - High Jinx (Guest blogger RTR)

It's a typical day at the beach- but which beach? Do I just enjoy the local playground or take it south? During this stirring conversation with myself, the wife comes home unexpectedly. No worries, I was decent. Well, as decent as I can be, which is sketchy.
So her news was a new work schedule and other opportunities offered. Lucky me, I mean us! Another reason to celebrate. So she went back to work and I headed down the coast to reunite with her later. 

Not The Wife


I have discovered that no matter what sand position I choose, young ladies also choose my immediate area. This is great and also disappointing.  

I love the view but I understand that I am completely non-threatening. The balance scale of life...



Great happy hour at the Mission Brewery found us enjoying ourselves again and realizing that life takes many turns, but with the proper attitude...


No comments:

Post a Comment