Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I Represent That!


Early this morning, our young neighbor in the RV / trailer park could hear our blender. 

" Making Pina Coladas?" he asked. Which is telling in so many ways. One is being so close to your neighbors it gives them insight into your life. It may be that you have made one too  many 'Coladas this summer. 


Our answer to his question was no. 

The Wife and I have decided to take some time off from summer cocktailing. 

So we flipped the switch, so to speak. 

I had been on a self- imposed quest to enjoy all of August because, well, life can be hard.

 It's been said that one either has a good liver or not, and has nothing to do with alcohol intake. I sincerely hope this is true. 

Anyway, I am not partaking for a time to be determined by my will-power.

Since we do live at the beach, people will drop by to enjoy our patio. But, the plan is to stay stead fast and resist all the liquid fun. Making me think that one should ask himself if it is necessary to partake to have a good time. 

I will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment