Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 31 Life Hopefully Continues


When one intentionally overindulges, he should expect consequences. 

Because it makes sense, as scientists have said, that for every action there is a similar reaction. So my binging
should have created equally negative consequences. Happily, I can tell you that my overindulgences have caused  no negative consequences!


I had a wonderful day today. Final day of the experiment to enjoy something special for 31 days of one's birthday month. I road the rails to San Diego, had a ferry ride to Coronado, biked to the beach, enjoyed a new read, moved on to the 19th hole, missed the ferry, enjoyed an IPA, made the ferry, made the rails home where my wonderful wife invited me to a sunset drink on the harbor.


" The road to success leads to the palace of wisdom...  you never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough".  William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment