Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Making Plans

One of the major benefits of living in a motorhome is that you can make plans and then change them two hours later.

 "How about we go back out on the road," I ask the wife. 

She responds by saying, "Sounds good, come up with a plan." 


As the plan is formulating, four or five completely legitimate alternatives circle the grey matter. The most important factor is considering what makes the most sense weather wise. Death Valley in August is just stupid. As is Frisco, Colorado in January.


I have heard many say that the planning of a trip is actually one of the best parts of the trip. So, if that's true, the wife and I are literally living one of the best parts of a vacation on a daily basis. 

We must, because of lease laws, vacate the current address for 30 days and then we can return. So the options at this point seem endless. The wife and I are very much enjoying our, sometimes, hourly conversations about the possibilities.



" I'm no longer sure what the question is, but I do know that the answer is " Yes. " Leonard Bernstein

No comments:

Post a Comment