Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Day 30 - West Meets South in San Diego

When I returned from Mexico, I wanted to get together with my middle bro. 

He had come from Texas, his new digs, ( I'm really sure this move was not totally his idea ) to see daughters and brothers and friends. As we had made only tentative plans to see each other, I went to Mexico for a few days, and when we returned he went to Temecula. 

Well, it's not hard to know who had the best of that. Not withstanding that border wait...
So, brothers reunited! We met at the BoatHouse on Harbor Island for a walk and talk. Lunch was tasty and the venue beautiful - especially for those who have chosen to live in Texas.


To his never-ending credit, he refused to let me pay for lunch, or the inevitable trip to the Bali Hai for - Thank you God - Mai Tais. 

My bro said he loved them and could drink quite a few given the opportunity. I will welcome him back.




 I loved the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment