Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Wandering Widow- Day 10

I am pooped.


Exhausted, kaput.

It's probably because today was the first time in 10 days that I took a walk. Me- who usually walks four to five miles a day.

But I did it- I went out into fucking nature and communed with it. 




It was a little tough to walk in the snow and with the air as thin as it is at 9000 feet- my saturation of oxyhemoglobin began to decrease rapidly. (Google it.)

I felt as if I was walking in cement.

When I got back to the house I did something mentally exhausting - I'll share another time.

Suffice to say, Ralph is somewhere calling me a "wuss," for not exercising.

In return, I will say to him, "In the end, where did that get YOU?"

Too soon? 

Nah- that just made him laugh.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment