Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Wandering Widow- Day 22

So, thanks for putting up with me yesterday. I don't wish the wave of grief on anyone. 


So back to Saturday before it all hit. I left my cute little trailer park and headed over the backroads of New Mexico to the mystical waters at Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs - the oldest natural hot springs health resort in the country.

Or so they say.

It was pretty special. I was walking around in my bathing suit, barefoot when it finally dawned on me that it was 28 degrees out.


 According to 23 and Me, I was a witch in Salem, so it makes sense.

I think those waters, as deep and mystical as they are supposed to be- let out some feelings I didn't want to face.

And it almost broke me.

But,  on that cold and sunny day, I met so many people- and when I meet people, I have no problem telling them that my husband has died.

Awkward! 

But, if they are trapped or show an interest, they leave after 30 minutes or so, knowing everything about Ralph Thomas Reed.



Lucky them.




No comments:

Post a Comment