Thursday, August 25, 2016

As I have been telling you all, it's not easy being sleazy. It takes a great deal of stamina and courage to pull off 31 days of celebration. I'm heading to Mex. so who knows if I'll make it to the month end. 
So I slept in. !0:00 so I apparently had a good day yesterday. I did coincidentally run into a grammar school friend at the Del Mar concert. And enjoyed dancing with folks newly met and also those friends who have known me for too many years. We drank way too much wine.


I do recall ending the night at Jimmy O's where the wife put my name in the rotation for karaoke. 
Singing back in the day- before Diva-like personality


 And also picked the song. I have no idea what I sang, and I'm not asking. Because I'm a bit of a Diva, meaning I'm my own worst critic, I know for certain that it was not a stellar performance.
So rock on my friends, stay the course, put up a good fight, and all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment