Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Day 3- Beachin!

I hope y'all did not think I was going to be like now Disneyland, and then Sea World and Knotts. No, I was saying I'm on a quest to make every day this month especially enjoyable.
So I enjoyed relaxing this morning with morning television personalities relating all things relevantly ugly but also some uplifting. You get to pick and choose your poison. I change the channel the same way I delete ugly Facebook posts. And to that, please don't ask me to say amen or re-post your opinion. In my mind it's like saying "On your left '.

I did go to Carlsbad State Beach where I found sun, surf- not the expected 'high surf' -but interestingly enough that they were breaking as usual and reaching the shore. An enjoyable read along with a bevy of people to watch is always fun. And here, again, I mean the ladies.  

Some, thankfully, not quite lady like.

No comments:

Post a Comment