Saturday, August 20, 2016

Day 19- One more time


It was revealed this morning that someone had forgotten a bag down at Campland.

 We only brought two bags, one being a cooler and the other paraphernalia - nice word and thank you spell check- that the wife packed.
Guess which bag was left? No man leaves a party without his cooler. Enough said.

 I volunteered to retrieve said bag as it would afford an opportunity to ride at the bay. After a brief stop and a Hi-De-Ho to those gracious hosts, with bag in hand, Shelter Island here I come. Wonderful day for a bay cruise.



I tried to find a better kayak launch for accessing Humphrey's concerts but failed. Now this might surprise you, well probably not, I found my way to the Bali Hai.


One and done, as my Uber driver was not with me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment