Monday, August 22, 2016

Day 21- Got your Fins?

Watching the World Body Surfing happening at the O-Side Pier this morning.

Old Guy Photography 101


 Ladies in the water working it. Guys swoopin- in. And this was the ladies age 35 to 44 and men 45 to 54. Then I really was humbled when the men's 65 and older 'dudes ' took to the waves. Holy crap, what have I been doing with my time? I need to get in shape!

Courtesy of Oside News


So I came home made a drink and went on a bike ride. I'll show them.  

Olympics over so perhaps I'll get some sleep before  midnight for a change. I know I could stream it, but I'm old- school and was kind of hoping for another bout of Bob Costas' pink eye. 


Anyway, congrats to all for becoming world class athletes. Hope every one of you transitions to a successful future...

No comments:

Post a Comment