Thursday, August 18, 2016

Day 17- What's Up With That?


It started yesterday while I was enjoying the sand and surf. 

 A gentleman set up his camp right in front of me somewhat blocking my view. No worries as there was enough space. Sometimes I think it a bit rude to set up directly in front if there is a lot of open sand. 


So today as I was again enjoying the sand, the same gentleman set up camp directly in front of me. I did choose the same general area so I was not completely surprised, but again, did think it rude. No big deal. I could move if I wanted, but there was a bevy of beauties nearby.
After about an hour, the guy gets up and starts striking poses while glancing at me. Oh no! What I had believed was just a coincidence just became something totally different. There really are no coincidences. Nothing happened, no really nothing happened! Except that most of the surrounding people were giving me knowing smiles.


I feel like such a piece of meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment