Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 8- Monday, Monday...(RTR)

Mondays after eventful weekends start slow. 

But not for the wife who was up and out by 6:am.

 I was up by 9:00 and was out at noon. Perfect start to the week. 

Not the usual bike ride at the beach but inland to visit the brother.
Not the brother whose birthday it is today, because he moved to Texas. Long bike ride. The brother I went to visit was not home, so I used the time to go to Old Navy for properly priced T- shirts and a new wardrobe. ( Highly recommend )


A patio afternoon and evening with a bottle of rosé, BBQ burgers and catching up with the Sunday paper. Another great Monday. But I forgot to call the middle brother with B- Day wishes. So I will have a good start to Tuesday.



 Ah... RV Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment