Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 7 - Day of Rest? (Guest blogger RTR)



After over-doing it yesterday, most would relax, take it easy. It's the right thing to do. Not according to my young wife. Out to breakfast at Tony's after double coffee and Baileys. 




The wife had to write and I had to bike. Extra special sight-seeing as summer crowds escalate. A simple beach chair and towel no longer cut it. Apparently you must bring the whole of your home patio- along with grandma dressed for church and wearing support hose. Great theater- thanks to all for the entertainment.


The boat dock also makes a splash as rookies and professionals back trailers onto the ramp. I haven't seen more disastrous attempts since I tried to put John's boat on his trailer sideways at Lake Havasu. All in all, another great day on the coast enjoying good weather while the wife enjoys me being away.


No comments:

Post a Comment