Saturday, August 6, 2016

Day 5- Friday Night Musings (Guest Blogger RTR)






Here's the thing about enjoying your life too much. People 
will be skeptical. Some will say, "yeah, but what about...?" 
Then all the preconceived attitudes drilled into them from 
grammar school kick in: do you have a plan for your final 
years? Have you paid off your house? How much do you 
owe? How will you pay for your retirement? Hard questions 
for all. But if your not enjoying every day- and I don't mean 
doing something that I would call over-the-top,skydiving, 
shark encounters, Mt. Everest- then you're missing out.
 My idea of enjoying every day is doing.. just doing... the 
things I enjoy. 


Today I took another bike ride - my route unknown - and I 


found my way. Luckily I have very attainable goals that make

 my heart happy; I hope to wake to find my family doing their 

best and to set an example to enjoy their lives as they see 

fit. Not as their parents see fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment