Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Day 28- A Day in La Mesa

As we were close to the old homestead, the really old homestead, we decided to take advantage of the mother-in-law's house being empty. ( we called for permission ) I figured we could be away from the beach for a day. 

You know how that surf and sand get old. So I sat down with my light beers and watched all manner of sport while the wife caught up on her writing. Lovely!
Invited the favorite cousin over for late afternoon wine and snacks. Things were turning out quite nicely in good old La Mesa. Dinner at Por Favor with Cadillacs.  



I should mention that the town has a different vibe now. Lots, and I mean many homeless folks just hanging out. Nothing stays great forever, except Disneyland.

 Is this where I yell ' get off my lawn '?
Apparently they did get off my old lawn and moved to my current lawn here in O-Side. 



Houston, We Have a Problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment