Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 16 - A Regular August Day


Most of the after-effects of too much fun are hindsight and giving way to what's next? Not easy to plan something special for 31 days without breaking the budget. But then again, with the proper attitude one can find his way. 

After losing a battle with a goat head, I patched my bike tube and was once again on an adventure. The harbor has a lovely hue in the morning, and today was no exception. Sorry to see the boat for sale I had my eye on was gone. But not to worry, I could not afford it anyway. I did enjoy having a ' passing ' relationship though.



 I was brain wrestling with exercising or taking  a day off. 

In the end, found myself on the beach finishing 'Foreign Agent' by Brad Thor. Very topical and a decent summer read. 



Nothing special but definitely an enjoyable summer day...

No comments:

Post a Comment